When it comes to taking care of your oral health, it’s essential to stop and think about the tools you are using each day on your teeth and gums. If you are not using the right tools needed to take care of your teeth, you could be setting your oral health on a downward decline. Luckily, we are happy to help you understand the tools you need to optimize your oral health.
Our dentist, Dr. Chad Ellis, is here to help you with your oral health care. That is why our team at The Smile Studio - Dr. Chad Ellis in Orem and Provo, Utah, has provided a list of insight on the right equipment you need to take care of your oral health.
Here is a list of the right tools for your oral health:
– A toothbrush: A toothbrush is needed to clean your teeth properly from plaque and bacteria that threaten your oral health.
– Mouthwash: Mouthwash is useful for clearing bacteria from your entire mouth in order to protect your teeth.
– Dental floss: There are different styles and ways to floss, but any dental floss in any form can help clean between your teeth.
– Toothpaste: Toothpaste is needed to spread on your toothbrush as you brush your teeth twice a day.
– Sugar-free gum: Sugarless gum can help keep your teeth clean between meals and improve the saliva production in your mouth to reduce cavities.
If you have questions about your oral health, or if you need assistance, please call us as soon as possible at 801-225-5594 to make an appointment. We are happy to work with you and make an appointment for you and anyone in your family.