Dental veneers are designed to vastly improve your smile and potentially give you an entire smile makeover if need be. Veneers are applied to the fronts of teeth and are held in place by bonding them directly to teeth. Some of the benefits include:
– Dental veneers are highly advanced forms of cosmetic dentistry treatments that can be sculpted and customized to each individual tooth for the perfect size, shape, color, and feel a person desires to achieve their perfect smile.
– Dental veneers are efficient at covering and concealing even the worst of damage done to teeth, including stains, discolorations, minor rotations, and damage sustained from oral accidents and injuries.
– A single dental veneer can last over ten years of wear and tear before it must be repaired or replaced.
– If your teeth have begun to decay due to the effects of harmful acids or disorders such as bruxism, dental veneers can restore the look of your teeth.
– Various spacing malocclusions such as noticeable gaps between teeth can often be corrected with dental veneers.
If you would like to visit Dr. Chad Ellis and our team at The Smile Studio - Dr. Chad Ellis in for an oral exam or professional cleaning, please contact our dentist office in Orem and Provo, Utah, by calling us at 801-225-5594. Have a fantastic day!